Wednesday, May 29, 2013

wendsy

Wednesdays are always one of the hardest days. Not quite the beginning of the week where there's so much to tackle, but not quite the end of the week where freedom is in sight. So, I decided to make my Wednesday a little more exciting by trying a fresh new meal.


I started off with this really simple salad. Everything is from Whole Foods, making it health conscious and tasty. The leafy greens are just a mix found in the produce section. Then I bought frozen Mahi filets (because let's face it I'm on a budget) and sliced almonds. I baked the Mahi at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. To top it off added balsamic vinaigrette for the dressing.


Ingredients for my Wednesday cocktail (Wendsy)...1 1/2 oz. of New Amsterdam Vodka, lime juice from a whole lime, a few drops of Agave nectar, and 3 fresh basil leaves.



Start with ice in the shaker, then add the 1 1/2 oz. of Vodka, squeeze lime juice, and add agave nectar. Shake, then add the basil leaves.


Enjoy :)


I chose to enjoy this fabulous little meal at my house catching up on some of my favorite blogs, but I highly recommend going outside at sunset and enjoy the blessing that is life.


XO, Jax


No comments:

Post a Comment