Thursday, May 30, 2013

RARE rainy day

Rainy days in Southern California are few and far between and with summer temperatures upon us this coming weekend (likely near 100, what?!) it seems as though our rare spring showers are all but gone as summer approaches. I had only one chance to wear my Hunter rain boots this spring (bummer), but don't worry, I managed to document the rare occasion. This was my rainy day outfit while running a million errands the other day. Of course, the rain disappeared and the sun managed to come out just when I was taking these pictures...I promise it was really raining that day...I wasn't just wearing the rain boots to look cool....

 
 
Pants-(old) Zara, T-Shirt-Old Navy, Denim Shirt- KUT from the Kloth via Nordstrom, Anorak-(old) H&M, Wellies-Hunter via Nordstrom, Watch-Michael Kors, Sunglasses-Anthropologie, Turqoise ring-tourist stop in AZ, Necklace-Tiffany & Co.

Cheers darlings!
Hannah

Photo credit to my patient husband Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment