Monday, November 4, 2013

diy: gold (or any color, really) 'dipped' champagne flutes

I was searching for an engagement gift for a very special couple and after lots of thought I decided handmade was the way to go!

My husband and I had received a very special set of champagne flutes as a gift for our engagement and after using them to toast many wedding planning accomplishments, our actual wedding night, one year anniversary and even just "cheers-ing" to make a regular old night special, I realized just how meaningful that gift has become to us. I set out to pass on the same sentiment by spicing up a pair of champagne flutes for our newly engaged friends!

I found the tutorial for these here by Erica of HonestlyWTF. Amazing blog...definitely check it out :) 

Here are some pictures of my DIY experience... 



Cheers darlings!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment